- Patrice Bergeron gets his first goal since he came back, but those feisty Maple Leaves (!?!) rally from a 2-0 deficit to beat the Broons 4-2;
- Crosby, Malkin, yada yada, 4-1 win over the 'Canes;
- Who had the Sabres leading the East after two and a half weeks of the season? Right, I thought so. Sabres beat the Wild 4-3 in a shootout;
- Sarah Palin will drop the puck when the Kings visit the Blues tonight. Please refer to our mini-rant from the last time this happened;
- Habs replace Carey Price with a cute blonde chick for one day. FHF dreams come true.
Friday, October 24, 2008
Bullet points for what you missed while dreaming of Who's Nailin' Paylin...