- Sens win 3rd straight, will catch Habs in the standings any day now;
- Leafs lose, will catch Habs in the standings any day now;
- Florida thumps the 'Canes 5-0, and seriously this time, will catch the Habs in the standings any day now;
- Kipper was brilliant in leading the Flames to a 2-o shutout over the Kings;
- Pleks gets 2 games for slew footing Grebeshkov in the Oilers game. I don't know what slew footing is. It sounds sort of sexy, if maybe Bar Rafaeli was doing it.
Friday, February 13, 2009
Bullet points for what you missed while having nightmares of trying to interview Joaquin Phoenix...