- 7 PM start, on the CBC for some reason (oh, we're playing Sid, there's your reason);
- Carbo is going with the same line up as last night, including TFS;
- CJAD reports Carbo told the media they were a bunch of idiots for all the Kovy BS (I'm paraphrasing), and RDS says Kovy is all good and will be back practicing with the team tomorrow, after RDS stirred the pot yesterday with a bunch of stories from Russia. Wait, what?
- All hail The Semitic Saviour of the Power Play, and TFS' old goalie pads;
- The Flower thinks the Habs suck, and Bob was a dick to Kovy, and Carbo can't coach;
- Crosby, Malkin, you know the deal;
- Dan Bylsma makes his home coaching debut for the Pens.
Thursday, February 19, 2009
Sorry kids, real life got in the way this afternoon, and after the brilliance of the Lost preview how could I top that anyway. So here's the basics, in handy bullet point form: