- What's that you say? Habs win? [checks] Hmm [checks again]. OK I believe you. Habs take the Pens 4-2, behind some balanced scoring and some decent effort. It's not fucking complicated boys. Though if I may say, the Pens suck way worse than us;
- Panthers beat the Leafs, move back into 8th in the East, thanks to Brian McCabe's OT winner. Mmm, good irony;
- The Sens' Big 3 couldn't even manage one measly goal in Cory Clouston's coaching debut, Kings beat 'em 1-0;
- Canucks finally win a home game;
- Eric Lindros quits his position as NHLPA ombudsman, promptly asks where he is.
Wednesday, February 04, 2009
Bullet points for what you missed while having nightmares of killer gonorrhea...