- 3 PM start at the Bell Centre, on CBC as mentioned;
- Habs have taken all 3 games from the Sens this year. Jinx!
- Habs are fighting for their playoff lives, while Ottawa is now at the top of the East also-rans, and there may still yet be hope, especially as they've gone 5-2-2 with the new coach;
- With our eternal man-love for internet BFF SLC of Five for Smiting, we often omit other great Sens bloggers, like the artist formerly known as Sherry and DHS over at Scarlett Ice;
- Kovy will be back on the ice, with the all of a sudden hot Mob-lover Big Tits (5 points over the last 2 games) and Pleks (4 in 2);
- Jaro will get the start;
- At 7:30 in the morning it's hard to find out any other line up notes. Update these yourself in the comments, okay?
- Will Tangy ever play again? And Alfie is out thanks to a puck to the face;
- For your post-game adult entertainment, thank the Sens for (re-)acquiring Mike Comrie, giving them a 1-2 WAG punch of Hillary Duff and Carrie Underwood that any team in any league would kill for (lap dance to gillis for pointing that out).
Saturday, February 21, 2009
Drug dealers, Tits, and the mob. Kovy's Bob-ordered timeout for "rest and reflection". A team that has won 3 of its last 15 games, including the just-concluded 1-4-1 road trip. The Habs' circus has come home to meet the Montreal media circus, for the afternoon opener of CBC's
cash grab celebration of our national pastime, Hockey Day in Canada. Let's hit the bullet points to try and sort this one out: