- Habs call up 2 forwards - Ryan White and Tom Pyatt. Fuck us if we knew what that means, though we're guessing Gio ain't doing so well after missing practice yesterday;
- Buffalo shuts out the Isles in a battle of hot teams. That kills us for some reason;
- Devils take advantage of the Ovie-less Caps;
- Iggy gets the OT winner as the Flames beat the Stars;
- Avs stay hot, take care of the Yotes, with the Denver arena half empty.
Thursday, November 05, 2009
Bullet points for what you missed while dreaming of winning your 27th championship. Habs are never gonna catch up now...