- Looks like Habs fans won't have Hal Gill to kick around tonight, injured his foot in practice yesterday. Mathieu Carle called up as a replacement;
- Flyers don't have Gagne or Brière, but still score 7 in a win over the Bolts;
- The Isles are hot. No joke!
- Good 'ol Judge Baum approves the sale of the Yotes to the NHL, and they celebrate by losing to the Kings in front of, like, 5000 people;
- Ovie is "week to week" with that upper-body boo-boo;
- Rumours have the Rangers shopping Chris Higgins.
Tuesday, November 03, 2009
Bullet points for what you missed while dreaming of sending it back to NY for Game 6...