- Well, you can imagine our surprise, when after a 0-0 first period that literally put us to sleep, we awoke to find the Habs had scored 4 goals! 2 on the PP! And won in regulation! Then we looked at the shot totals (20 apiece!) and are impressed the rest of you stayed awake. More later;
- Ray Emery gets some sweet, sweet revenge, then possibly kicks the crap out of someone, beating his former team 5-1;
- Boston loses in a shootout in a real goalie battle;
- Devils take care of the Pens, in Pensburgh, going to 9-0 on the road. Wow;
- Kovy comes back, gets 3 points to help the Thrash beat the Rangers;
- We're pretty sure there were some games involving Western teams;
- In case you missed it in the comments yesterday, Komi is out for 3 weeks.
Friday, November 13, 2009
Bullet points for what you missed while dreaming of Sophie Monk in a bikini...