- From Big Fat Whale to puck throwing-back Franchise Saviour in 65+ minutes. TFS leads the Habs to a 2-1 SO win over the Bs. The ladies above are confused. Shout out to Tits as well who did all the work on the Habs goal. More later today;
- Spezza gets his first goal of the season, the OT winner over the Bolts;
- Chris Higgins actually scores a goal in the Rangers win over the Oil;
- Nucks win their 3rd straight with a lineup almost as depleted as the Habs;
- Kings beat the Pens 5-2. Wait, that can't be right. [checks] It is. The Kings are 6-0-2 in their last 8? The Kings have the NHL's leading point getter? That can't all be right? [checks] It is.
Friday, November 06, 2009
Bullet points for what you missed while dreaming of a sexy Rachel Bilson...