- The world waits for news on Vodkov. He certainly won't play tonight and various reports have him out 3 months, 8 months, a year, or the millennium. GG11 has her own take on the medical speculation;
- In prep for the Habs tonight, the Flyers went out and crushed the Sens 5-1;
- Normally you'd say "wow, the Bs shut out the Devils, not the other way around." Not this year;
- Jaro allowed 6 GA as the Blues continue their slide, losing their 4th in a row;
- Speaking of goalies, last week's NHL first star is a certain TFS;
- Ryan Calllahan had the Gordie Howe hat trick in the Rangers' wild-ending 3-2 (OT) win over the Pens;
- Speaking of the Rangers, Sean Avery is an asshole;
- There's a whole kerfuffle about Colin Campbell and some emails, but we're too lazy or disinterested to figure it all out. Colin Campbell will do what he gonna do and ain't no one gonna stop him;
- We have our first coach firing of the year! Islanders, no surprise;
- The Bruins tracked down the drunken chick who kicked a hole in a Garden bathroom pillar, and she apologized. For what, being awesome? The woman is a hero, dammit;
- Your power rankings people are finally giving the Habs at least a little love: TSN has them 6th, ESPN 7th, THN 7th too.
Tuesday, November 16, 2010
Bullet points for what you missed while dreaming of setting a Monday Night Football scoring record...