- Maybe we can just forget last night's 3-0 loss to the Preds ever happened. Maybe that will make life easier. Of course, if it exposed how much we may suck, well that's a problem. Dip in the road or first game in a slide? Great opposing goalie or scoring problems again? We'll see we guess. All we can say is GOC! God we love that name. Sounds Klingon. More later today if we can stomach it;
- Swiss Mister II was called up yesterday to uh, sit in the pressbox?
- 8-7 Bolts over Philly. My goodness;
- Bruins really nipping at our heels in the Northeast after their 4-0 win over the Panthers, thanks to Tuukka Rask this time and a Lucic hat truck;
- Even the Leafs can beat the Devils;
- Our old friend the Little Fuckity-Fuck got his first two goals of the year including the OT winner as the Stars beat the Sharks 5-4;
- NHL Wheel of Justice lands on 3 games for Olli Jokkinnen.
via good old 25Stanley