- Now without Dion Phaneuf for 4-6 weeks, the Leafs lose to the Caps in a shootout;
- The Flames are struggling (like the Habs?) and lose to the Wings;
- Tim Thomas, Bruins win, yada yada. Habs will lose that first place spot in the East any day now;
- Devils actually win a Non-Habs game for a change, though Marty left with an injury. Not serious though;
- Sidney got into a fight, but the Pens still lost to the Stars;
- Jovo had a hat trick? Apparently;
- There's some pissing match going on between Guy Boucher and Patrick Roy. Something about the Q being too defensive now, and it's all Boucher's fault. Whatevs;
- Perhaps that was a distraction to the Bolts, who lost;
- Max PatCHes wants to play the whole year in Hamilton. Uh, good for him?
Thursday, November 04, 2010
Bullet points for what you missed while dreaming of a Microsoft Kinect...