- Edmonton proves the Sens aren't very good, beating them 4-1. Behind Martin Gerber no less, to add insult to injury;
- Pens beat the Rangers 3-1, but all the talk is about Sid being a dirty player and getting away with it;
- Stars are playing well all of a sudden, taking care of the Canes 4-1;
- Kings continue their slide, losing for the 7th time in 8 games, 2-0 to the Ducks;
- Pat Hickey notes some conspicuous absences from Pat Burns' funeral. Here's a good report on who was there and Pat Burns life, and even BR manages to write a decent piece, as does Rejean Tremblay;
- Marc Savard is just about ready to return to the Bs;
- We have literally zero news on the Habs. They may all be dead.
Tuesday, November 30, 2010
Bullet points for what you missed while having nightmares of letting Facebook users name your baby...