- Jason Spezza had four points in the Sens' 4-1 win over the Isles, getting the Sens back to .500 for the first time this year. Though as was pointed out in the comments yesterday, .500 isn't much of an accomplishment anymore;
- Jaro and The Blues are for real, people. 2-0 over the Sharks. Joe Thornton was ejected for being 6'4" so his shoulder is at his opponent's head;
- The Flyers are on a roll too, winning their 5th straight, 4-1 over the Rangers and surging to first place in the Eastern Conference;
- The Flyers are in first because the Bolts lost 1-0 to the Kings in a battle of Conference leaders. "Bolts and Kings, Conference leaders." God bless parity;
- Mathieu Garon followed up his shutout of the Habs with a shutout of the Thrashers. We're not sure if that makes us feel better or worse. Oh, and the Thrashers set a franchise low for attendance, just over 8000;
- Count Chokula really shook things up in practice yesterday. We'll get back to that in the preview no doubt.
Friday, November 05, 2010
Bullet points for what you missed while dreaming of getting a lap dance in the stands at a Cowboys game...