- One game in the NHL last night, and only 9,000 and change watched the Pacific Division leading Coyotes whitewash the Oilers 5-0. If we haven't mentioned it before, Gary Bettman can go fuck himself;
- A certain 5th overall pick is leading the All-Star game goalie vote as a write in candidate;
- Ovie and Semin yuck it up with Kovalchuk after Caps get shut-out ... fat Bruce Boudreau nearly choked on his Double Down he was so mad;
- Kings in town tonight. Probably more on that later, if I can get myself organized;
- For those interested, HF29 is making a rare tv appearance on TSN tonight as the Devils host the Flames. He'll be the one at the Prudential Center rocking the vintage (stripper approved!) Kansas City Scouts jersey.
Wednesday, November 24, 2010
Bullet points while dreaming of going from down-and-out drug addict to American League MVP (this story of redemption is Candace Cameron-Bure approved);