- So let me get this straight. The Habs score 2 PP goals against the best PK in the league, killed all the Bs PP chances, both Gio and Gomez score, we get 40+ shots on the road, PFK gets his first regular season goal, and Carey continues his stellar play. That about sum up the 3-1 win over the Bs? Damn right. It's like last week never happened. More later today;
- Goodbye Rhino, we'll miss your purse-snatching abilities. OB traded to the Avs for prospect Micha [searches for e with umlaut on the keyboard, hmmmm] Mike Bournival;
- Nucks rebound from their loss to the Habs with a 6-2 win over the Sens;
- Jeff Carter had a hat trick as the Flyers crush the Canes 8-1;
- Caps win their 6th straight, 6-3 over the Bolts with help from Semin's hat trick (and 2A too). Tampa lost Vinny in the first period with a broken hand, and he'll be out 3-4 weeks;
- The Kings have matched their best start in franchise history after a 3-1 win over the Stars;
- Those Sutters were always tough boys. Calgary forward Brett was briefly jailed after being arrested for assault for punching a guy as they left a bar at closing time. But we're sure alcohol wasn't involved;
- I have watched this video of what goes on inside the Bruins ladies' washroom a hundred times (don't worry it's SFW). There's just so much going on in 20 seconds.
Friday, November 12, 2010
Bullet points for what you missed while dreaming of the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show...