- We're still trying to process our thoughts about last night's 3-2 loss to the Phlyers. On the one hand, you can't win them all. On the other hand, we deserved to lose; we played one good period. On the other hand, we hate the Flyers and that fucking hurt. On the fourth hand, you can't expect to win when basically three or four guys show up. We'll try and sort out our thoughts and give you more later today;
- And the Leafs won? Fuck me;
- And the Sens beat the Kings meaning the Kings will be pissed when they play us Wednesday? Double fuck me. Kovy got his 1000th career point btw, only the 3rd Russian to do so;
- At least the Bs lost, 3-1 to the Bolts;
- Devils 5, Caps 0. Huh? What year is this? It's 2002 apparently;
- Stephen Harper and the Federal government hates Quebec, won't build free arenas;
- Ex-Hab Valerie Bure won Battle of the Blades. Did someone say Candace Cameron Bure? Did you know she's like some religious zealot now? Are we off topic yet?
Tuesday, November 23, 2010
Bullet points for what you missed while dreaming of a Canadian winning the NL MVP...