- Habs leave today for three days of horseback riding and praying north of Toronto. Yeehaw!
- They'll do it withour Little Tits, who was sent down to Hamilton;
- BGL says the the team is 100 miles ahead of last year's in terms of team spirit. Team spirit counts for something, right? He also says the team talks, the team has fun, and there's a new spirit, unlike last year when the feeling was bad around the team. Was BGL even around the team last year?
- Many good tidbits in Boone's About Camp II;
- Leafs lose, with Toskala letting in SEVEN goals (but he'll be better this year, right nation?) and Dou$harek leaving the game with an injury. It's a schadenfreude triple play!
- El Dandy cut by the Sharks (lap dance to GG11).
Monday, September 28, 2009
Bullet points for what you missed while dreaming of advancing to the semi-finals...