- B's beat the Habs 2-1 in a shootout. We may never beat Boston again. By all accounts we seemed to have played OK though, as Tim Thomas came up big. Little Tits had a decent game, as did Jaro, who almost got killed. And Squid left the game with a "lower body injury", not to return. JM lied and said it as "precautionary";
- Wayne Gretzky resigns as Coyotes coach. It tells you something about his coaching career vs. his playing career that his resignation only ranks a second bullet point in TMS instead of an actual post. As HF10 put it in an email yesterday, "given the Coyotes record, I thought he quit two years ago";
- The 'Nucks finally lose one, to the Ducks. Saku and Teemu team up for the OT winner. /sheds tear;
- Sid the Kid leaves the 5-2 loss to the Blue Jackets with a groin injury, a groooiin injury;
- Speaking of Pittsburgh, the G20 protesters are hockey fans;
- The MYFO "gang" does its usual bang-up job with their Habs preview.
We're taking a break from Bertrand today. He'll be back next week with the big 3-part finale. In its place, check back later for our special Sexy Friday tribute to Breezer, on the occasion of his retirement. Speaking of Sexy Friday, let's go random with a TMS fave, in honour of the Dollhouse S2 premiere tonight, Eliza Dushku. Full set here.