- Habs win! Sure, we only played one period, but the new big little three lead the way, starring Gionta's 2G 1A. TFS was outstanding, stopping 28 of 31 and he had no chance on the 3 he let in (tip, PP, and Malkin). And the Pens had a pretty full lineup. To your parade planners!
- Habs chop 19 players, including the Subbanator and pre-season golden gloves champ Eric Neilson. And one last time, GLUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEE;
- Cube finds a home in Nashville. Thank you for your service, Franky;
- 'Nucks go to 5-0 for the preseason;
- Oh look, more Phoenix court hearings!
Tuesday, September 22, 2009
Bullet points for what you missed while having nightmares of a drunken David Hasselhoff...
ongoing lawsuit new preview series rolls on today. Maudits anglais.