Tuesday, September 08, 2009

The Morning Skate is starting to feel his (hockey) juices flowing for Tuesday, September 8th

Bullet points for what you missed while having nightmares of being Tia Tequila...
Let's get this shit going
Alright, it's time to get serious about the season. No more jokes people. For serious! Seriously! FHF is now a no-humour zone, full of analysis and rooting for the home team no matter what they do. They're the bestest!

No, fuck off, that's total bullshit. But it is time to get the season previews and real hockey talk started.We've got a nice little series planned for all the new guys, and other stuff in the works. And we're gonna kick the whole thing off by bringing back an old favourite, "Ten things I hate about...". Come back later today to find out who we're hating on now.

2 comments:

L Dude said...

I hate the end of my vacation, which even though I extended by a week, wasn't nearly long enough.
Still 3 more weeks, eh? I wonder if the boss would approve another 3 weeks. I find if you stay up all night drinking, golf all day and repeat, time really flies. And it's amazing how the hangovers just eventually blend with the drunkenness, so time becomes just a meaninless expression.

But, fuck it. Back to work.
Is starting the hate with Bettman too easy?

GoldenGirl11 said...

Happy belated birthday! Seems I'm only a little under a year late. Isn't Facebook the greatest? And when I say greatest I mean creepiest most intrusive, like to go back to the 50's kind of way.