- Oh Leaf, you are terrible. They blow a 3-1 third period lead to the Bolts, have the tying goal scored against them with 8 seconds left, and lose in OT, all in Simon Gagné's successful return
- Thrashers continue their hot streak, beat the Avs for their 6th win in a row;
- Hawks win a wild one 7-5 over the Blues. All goals let in by Ty Conklin;
- Detroit rolls on, beat the Sharks 5-3;
- The thief who broke into Line Burns' car and stole Pat Burns stuff makes us embarrassed to be a Montrealer, and owns a special place in hell;
- BR loves the Pat Burns urn. Just proves we were right to hate it.
Wednesday, December 01, 2010
Bullet points for what you missed while having nightmares of the rich getting richer...