- Tragically, no meteor hit the ACC last night. Flyers 4, Leafs 1. On TSN this morning they were reporting that the fans were so pissed in the 3rd they threw waffles on the ice. We have no idea what that means, but it's the most entertaining thing to come out of that arena all year;
- Lucic had 2 goals in the Bs' 5-2 win over the Isles;
- Panthers 3, Caps 0. Huh? Apparently it's true. Caps lose their 4th straight and go 0 for 8 on the PP;
- Sens have now lost 10 of their last 13 after the Rangers win 5-3 last night. There may have been some sort of blood-flicking incident;
- Buffalo can score goals? Sabres 6, Sharks 3;
- Your token Western Conference game has the Wild beating the Yotes 3-2. The other T. Pyatt had both goals for Phoenix;
- The Mexican will make the trip with his teammates for the Wings-Leafs weekend, but no one seems to know if he'll play.
Friday, December 10, 2010
Bullet points for what you missed while dreaming of leaked Christina Aguilera pics...
Posted by HabsFan29 at 06:27