- The Habs' very tenuous hold on first place in the Northeast continues thanks to the Ducks' 3-0 win over the Bs. Still plenty of time on the road trip to fall to 8th;
- Waffles were thrown and the alleged Monster Gustavsson was pulled in the Leaf's 6-3 loss to the Thrash;
- Panthers 5, Flyers 0. Huh?
- Geno had 5 points in the Pens' 6-1 win over the Yotes;
- Stamkos gets to 100 goals before his 21st birthday in the Bolts' 5-1 win over the Canes;
- Chokula juggles his lineup at practice yesterday, promises changes for the game tonight;
- Great piece form JT on the absence of Vodkov and its effect on the D corps.
Tuesday, December 21, 2010
Bullet points for what you missed while sleeping through the lunar eclipse...