- Well that was better. Apparently the Devils are the cure for crappy play now. Habs 5, Devils 1. Goals for all sorts of people, including even Tom Pyatt! Lego was the first star, and that makes us happy. Chokula will soon fuck him up somehow. More later today;
- Dany Heatley heads back to Ottawa, fans boo and toss Heatley merchandise on the ice. Sharks are playing much better again though, so they win, 4-0. Wouldn't want to be the team that plays the Sharks next. [checks schedule] Okay, then;
- Plenty of booing in Toronto too, but it was at their own team, players, and coaches as the Oil win 5-0. Taylor Hall had 2, OMG!
- Marc Savard returns to the lineup and the Bs crush the Bolts 8-1. Who's afraid of the Big Bad Bruins? Us, us!
- Gaborik had a hat trick in a wild one as the Rangers win 6-5 over the Isles;
- Not to be outdone by some foreigner, Sid the Kid has a natural hat trick to help cool off the Thrashers in a 3-2 win;
- Some of the stuff stolen from Pat Burns' widow has been recovered. Now if only we can catch the thief.
Friday, December 03, 2010
Bullet points for what you missed while dreaming of celebrating CHanukkah with Bar Rafaeli...