- Well for a while there in the third period that was a great game. Habs had just tied it at 3 and were playing very well. Then a ref missed a slash on CHicken's face right in front of him, but caught whatever penalty the Flyers drew, then it was all kinds of defensive lapses and it was all downhill from there. Flyers 5, Habs 3. First three-game losing streak of the season. Would you say it's time to panic? No comment. More later today;
- We're still hanging on to first place in our division by a thread thanks to the Bs losing to the Sabres;
- Sid managed to extend his point scoring streak, but the Pens lose their second in a row, 4-1 to the Rangers, who if you haven't noticed are playing well all of a sudden;
- Caps lose again, though they manged a point as the Ducks beat them in OT. Anyone who saw the premiere of Pens-Caps 24/7 last night knows Bruce Boudreau is gonna have some fucking choice words in the fucking dressing room;
- Hey, look what the Devils can do! Brodeur with a shutout and Kovalchuk with 2 goals in a 3-0 win over the Yotes;
- Took a shootout loss to cool of the Thrashers, 2-1 by the Bolts;
- Here's a token West game - Halak loses 5-2 to the Wings.
Thursday, December 16, 2010
Bullet points for what you missed while dreaming of being named person of the year...