- The Sens did manage to come back from three goals down, they did manage to get some points form their pointless captain, but end up losing in OT 4-3 to the Thrash;
- The rest of the games were in the West, so really, who cares? Here's a link to an NHL scoreboard. Highlights include Jonathan Quick stopping 51 shots to shutout the Wings, the Little Fuckity Fuck scoring a goal in a Dallas win, and a wild 7-5 win for the Avs over the Hawks, as down 5-4, the Avs scored 3 goals in the last 2:24 of the game to win;
- A Phlyer got suspended. No really, it's true!
- Dustin Boyd placed on waivers. Again;
- Just in case you missed the practice lines in the comments yesterday, let's get them down for all eternity: Gio-PatCHes-Pie, Pleks-Squid-Moen, Tits-Laps-Halpern, and CHicken-Lego-DarCHe. Basically take all your offensive players and spread them around all four lines. You know, because we're such a high-scoring team, or something.
Tuesday, December 14, 2010
Bullet points for what you missed while having nightmares of your streak ending...