- Sid and the Pens are now steamrolling over the league. 11th straight win, 5-2 over the Leafs;
- The Wings have now lost two straight games, last night 3-2 to the Preds. We're sure the Wings will take it out on their next opponent, wouldn't want to be that team! Huh? Uh oh;
- Sharks overcome a three-goal deficit in the third period, in Philly no less, and end up beating the Flyers in a SO;
- Jere Lehtinen has officially retired. We'll give him credit for staying with one team his whole career;
- It's your last day of CHanukkah link dump: first, the Panthers fucked over their Jewish fans, and second, no one parties and wolfs down the latkes at CHanukkah like Roman Hamrlik. Lap dance to reader Joey Jo Jo Jewnior Shabadoo for that one.
Thursday, December 09, 2010
Bullet points for what you missed while having nightmares of running afoul of Wikileaks supporters who can hack...