- We hope you like more than 60 minutes of hockey;
- Caps need a shootout win over the Bolts to keep first place in their division;
- Stars need an OT win over the Kings to win their 5th in 6 games and jump about 4 spots in the West clusterfuck;
- Blues need a shutout win over the BJs to, uh, keep their hold on 13th?
- TFS was the NHL's third star of the week;
- The lawsuit in Glendale we reported yesterday has been put on hold. We don't know what this means. What are we, lawyers?
- There's a whole kerfuffle about Bruce Boudreau calling Steve Stamkos a diver. Meh, whatever. How does this affect the Habs?
- Another set of GG11 Israel pics, just as good as the last ones;
- Your weekly power rankings roundup has the Habs in 11th (ESPN), 10th (The Hockey News) and 10th (TSN, who have the Bs FIRST. You know, to fuck with Habs fans after ranking their team so high for a change).
Tuesday, March 08, 2011
Bullet points for what you missed while having nightmares of the continuing integration of Canada's media landscape...
Posted by HabsFan29 at 04:56