I remember a time in FHF's history when there were games we wouldn't even review. No one had the stomach for it, or there was just nothing really to say about the game or we were all just lazy. Sure, barely anyone read us back then (Jordi, where are you? Bryan?) so it didn't really matter, but sometimes it was a good idea. I think last night's game fits the bill. We should just toss it in the trash, the way the Habs D tossed Carey in there, and forget about it.
In fact, I think you should all take the day off from hockey, and we can regroup tomorrow. We've had a rough couple of weeks. It's a beautiful spring day. Go for a walk. Spend some time with your kids. Watch March Madness. Get going on your spring cleaning. Hire a cheap hooker. Hire a cheap hooker to do your spring cleaning for you. The world has so much to offer.
If you want to hang out, of course you're welcome to. Questions for discussion about last night include:
- Should CHokula have started Auld in the first place?
- Have our injuries finally caught up to us?
- What's wrong with Squid? With The Mexican? (that one's rhetorical)
- Are you impressed the Habs came back a bit and fought pretty well after being down 5-1?
- What will the media say about PFK's little dance late in the second?
- Were you drunk?