- We'll take that, thankyouverymuch. Habs 4, Cats 0. 7th shutout of the year for TFS. CHokula seems to have lucked into some CHemistry with Tits made of Lego. And somehow, Hal Gill scored! We'd get excited, but let's face it this was a trade deadline-depleted Panthers team. We should have won that game. At least we did. Now that's competence. More later today;
- FEAR THE LEAF PEOPLE. They beat the PHUCKTARDS no less, in Philly no less, to move to within 3 points of a playoff spot with a game in hand no less. Jebus. Good luck to all you Habs fans in the 416, it must be hell;
- The Bs move into 2nd in the East with a win over the Bolts;
- Scoreboardwatcher says boooo-urns to this 3-pointer: Canes 3, Sabres 2 (OT);
- Scoreboardwatcher likes the Rangers losing (thanks to Jose Theodore) as it puts them squarely in the 7-10 battle away from the Habs;
- Scoreboardwatcher doesn't like that the Blues couldn't do the Habs a favour - Caps 3, Blues 2 with Jason Arnott getting the winner;
- Hey look Ottawa won a game and may have buried the Thrash in the process;
- Our token West game has Taylor Hall getting into his first NHL fight in the Oil's win over the BJs;
- The NHL Wheel of Justice will land on Trevor Gillies today;
- If you want to see what GG11 was up to over the last couple of weeks, she's got some great photos over at WOTL.
Friday, March 04, 2011
Bullet points for what you missed while dreaming of winning the "Best Whore" competition...