- As the Goat said "There were only 16 trades today and four of them didn’t even include any NHL players. That’s not very many." Though we're not sure calling your team "competent" is a ringing endorsement. So enjoy your Habs kids, they are what they are, Mexican and all;
- The Goat's blockbuster was shoring up the goalie situation in Hamilton;
- Here's a trade roundup. The only "big" deal (and we use that term loosely) was Dustin Penner to the Kings. Maybe Jason Arnott to the Caps, but he's well past his due date. The Nucks stocked up on ex-Habs to create a 4th line, Higgins and Mad Max;
- Oh look, a TSN panel member picked the Habs as trade deadline losers. Puck Daddy gave us a B-;
- From around the Habosphere: Number31 writes my favourite sentence of the year: "So in your fat face, Randy Tieman" and All Habs accurately describes Habs fans as restless. They must have been reading squidly77's comments yesterday;
- Just two games last night, both in the West so we don't care.
Tuesday, March 01, 2011
Bullet points for what you missed while dreaming of being as delusional (i.e. full of blow and porn stars) as Charlie Sheen...