- Haha, suck it CotU. Tampa 6, Leaf 2. Being reported everywhere as "Leafs playoff chances take hit" . Like they had a chance in the first place;
- The Nucks become the first team to 100 points this season with a 4-2 win over the Wild, though that benchmark means dick all in the charity point era;
- Chicago's first win in over a week gets them to 4th in the West;
- At the NHL GMs meeting, Fuckface Bettman announced his five point plan for preventing concussions. None of the points was "punish the person who caused them". JT has a great take on the five points. The NHL Wheel of Justice has its own answers;
- On the same day, Sid skated for the first time since his concussion;
- Pronger needs surgery on his hand and will be out 3-4 weeks. Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy;
- Your weekly power rankings have the Habs 8th (ESPN), THN is incomplete, and TSN DROPPED them a spot to 11th after noting they've won 6 of their last 7. Fuck you. The Rangers, SEVEN POINTS BEHIND US, are 9th. Fuck you. The Blackhawks, with a worse record, who lost all their games last week, are 4th. FUCK YOU;
- Habs Addict has compiled reactions from media and fans (including some dude named "Allen" from FHF) about PatCHes and the lack of suspension;
- For the second week in a row, FHF whipping boy Jack Todd speaks the truth;
- A reader ("WS") sent us some cartoons with Fuckface Cherry. We told him we already have the best Photoshopper around, so he went and started a blog with his work, including good Cherry stuff;
- For Montrealers who enjoy seeing Team 990 suffer, this is awesome;
- Our thoughts and prayers go out to Michael Farber, who has begun treatment for cancer. We actually met him back in the day, when he interviewed us for a Page 3 Gazette piece he did on our 1985 Reach for the Top team (long story). You're one of the good ones Michael, get well soon.
Tuesday, March 15, 2011
Bullet points for what you missed while having nightmares of Internet Explorer 9..