- PHucktards get DESTROYED by the Rangers 7-0;
- Caps take over the Southeast division lead with a 3-2 (OT) win over the Panthers, with Semin getting the OT winner;
- Buffalo moves into 8th place in the East with a 3-2 (OT) win over the Wild;
- Devils continue to make it interesting for themselves, beat the Isles 3-2 in a SO;
- Flames solidify their playoff position and Iggy gets his 30th goal for the 10th straight year (on a penalty shot no less when he was tripped by Little Tits no less) in a 3-2 win over the Preds;\
- Man that's a lot of 3-2 games;
- Things are about to get even messier in Phoenix, if that was possible.
Monday, March 07, 2011
Bullet points for what you missed while dreaming of advancing in the Davis Cup...