- God the Pens D is terrible. Grabs gets the OT winner in a 3-2 Leaf victory. Toronto is now just 4 points out of 8th. Toronto is now 9-2-4 since the All-Star break. Ke$$elTracker says Phil scored to give him 8 goals in 8 games. Excuse us, we may throw up...;
- And we're back. Devils stay hot too, now they're only 9 points out of 8th after beating the Bolts;
- The Isles somehow managed to win a game;
- We think Chicago has jumped from 10th to 4th in the West in like a week, after they beat Calgary last night. God bless the West clusterfuck;
- Bettman says Quebec City will get a team when FHF starts mailing out the meth ice cream. Good luck with that.
Thursday, March 03, 2011
Bullet points for what you missed while dreaming of winning Canada's first-ever gold medal in your sport...
Posted by HabsFan29 at 06:46