- Tragic news out of Buffalo yesterday as Richard Martin, one third of the French Connection line died in hospital after suffering a heart attack while driving and then crashing. Godspeed, and our sympathies to his family. We remember watching him in the 70's, a true natural sniper;
- A couple of hours later, the Sabres went out and paid tribute with a 6-4 win over the Sens to move into 7th place in the East;
- Caps win their eighth straight, 4-3 over the Hawks in OT;
- Pens rebound from losing to the Habs with 5-1 over the Oil which officially eliminated the Oil from playoff contention, for all you Edmonton hopefuls;
- Wild finish in Dallas with the Stars getting the tying goal with their net empty, only to see the Kings score before they get to OT and win 3-2;
- Here's Coach's Corner from Saturday if you can stomach it;
- What happens to PPP if the PP sells its stake in MLSE? And The Globe says Rogers is passing.
Monday, March 14, 2011
Bullet points for what you missed while dreaming of winning the Brier, eh?