- Scoreboardwatcher thinks the Wings suck. They come back from 4-0 down to the Pens only to lose in OT;
- Flames lose out on a precious point with an SO loss to the Kings. The win jumped the Kings twelve spots in the West clusterfuck;
- That's it for games? Isn't this supposed to be the busiest time of year?
- PFK is the third star of the week;
- The promotion of sCHrabble to the Habs and the demotion to Hamilton of, um, the other sCHrabble;
- Oh Matt Cooke. Oh NHL. Cooke suspended 10 games plus one round of the playoffs (the 4-5 matchup with the Habs);
- Manny Malhotra's season is over;
- Today's Phoneix / Glendale news is not good for the Coyotes. It's good for Winnipeg;
- Ovie is taking a little vacation, likely through the game with the Habs this Saturday;
- Your weekly power rankings roundup has the Habs in 8th (ESPN), 8th (THN) and 11th (TSN, sigh).
Tuesday, March 22, 2011
Bullet points for what you missed while having nightmares of Charlie Sheen back on Two and a Half Men...