- HELL to the yes. Hamilton 3, Bolts-Vinny 2 (SO). I have no idea why Dawges went first in the shootout, and from the 7th row behind the Habs bench I told CHokula as much and my section agreed. We all had a good laugh when he scored. Credit Carey and Gio and Tits and discredit CHickenshit, though in his defense there was a non-call on the Bolts right before he got snagged. Bulldogs now 3 points out of both fifth and third. On some personal TMS notes, gros merci à notre chum MC; and LG, sorry we missed you post-game. More later today;
- The 3 points from 3rd is thanks to the Bs only managing a point against the Preds;
- Good job wasting your chance to actually get somewhere in the standings, Leaf! Fla 4, TO 0;
- Devils could have tied the Leaf but couldn't even beat the Sens;
- The Leaf is down to 11th tho as the Thrash are in 10th after their win over the Phlyers in a shootout;
- The Flames move back into 8th with a 5-2 win over the Avs;
- The Stars also leap up in the West clusterfuck with a 5-0 win over the Hawks;
- Dagger (2G) and Jaro lead the way in the Blues 4-0 win over the Kings;
- We assume you know by now that PatCHes could be back for the playoffs;
- 2 game suspension for a Bruin. See, it's possible!
- In case you missed it in the comments yesterday, here's Boone (and yours truly) fawning over Jo- er, GG11 in the Gazette's special monthly HIO synergy thing.
Friday, March 18, 2011
Bullet points for what you missed while dreaming of Brooklyn Decker naked (lap dance to Steve we think it was)...