- Caps and Pens always manage a barnburner, so last night must have been... Caps 1, Pens 0. Wait, what?
- Chicago takes care of the Blues 5-3, stays right in that gigantic clusterfuck for 8th in the East;
- 5-3 Isles over the Panthers in a battle of Eastern conf titans, with Matt Moulsen getting a hat trick;
- Plenty of teams trading, just not the Habs. Yesterday was Stars-Pens;
- Sheldon Souray cleared waivers. Remember when he was a defenseman every man wanted to play with and every woman wanted to sleep with
- Rejean Tremblay rips into Geoff Molson for, uh, having the American national anthem played at the THHC? And a lack of French at the game? Like that was his fault?
- Your power rankings roundup could get ugly: ESPN has the Habs down to 17th, and in a crazy twist, both The Hockey News and TSN seem not to have published them yesterday as usual. Well that makes this easier.
Tuesday, February 22, 2011
Bullet points for what you missed while having nightmares of being gouged by Apple...