|Our final Heritage Classic alternate jersey is the "CBC / TSN Special"|
Bullet points for what you missed while dreaming of Brooklyn Decker ('s tits) in the SI Swimsuit Issue...
- FEAR THE COLLAPSE PEOPLE. Oilers 4, Habs 1, CHeez Whiz' face -1 (WARNING: do not click on that face pic if you're eating breakfast). When the game story headline has "struggling" and "tailspin" in there (in relation to the Habs, not, you know, the worst team in the league the Oil) it can't be good. We'll see what Panger has to say later today;
- And the Bs won. Let's face it, 1st place is a dream. The playoffs may be a dream at this rate;
- The Rangers are all of a sudden nipping at our ass again after they beat the Kings in a SO;
- Caps managed to lose too though;
- Wings win the Battle of Decent Teams 6-2 over the Bolts;
- The Yotes are apparently good now, beat the Thrash 4-3;
- Jaro has gone on IR after he injured his hand at practice;
- Here's a report on the state of the ice and weather for the Heritage Classic. Our excitement for that game is waning by the minute.