- Bit of a mixed bag for scoreboardwatcher last night. The good news is that the Rangers lost, allowing the Habs to keep their stranglehold on sixth place;
- The bad news is that the Bs won, meaning the thrill of being in third place is just a dream;
- The Bs game had three fights in the first four seconds;
- Scoreboardwatcher is indifferent to the Canes losing, because it meant the Leafs won 3-0, and scoreboardwatcher likes his Leaf schadenfreude a little too much. The next great Leaf goalie James Reimer had 27 saves for the shutout;
- We'll leave scoreboardwatcher with one last piece of good news, the Thrash losing;
- The most interesting thing about the recap of the Flyers' 3-2 win over the Preds is in the game notes section where it says Bernie Parent is the commissioner of the Wing Bowl chicken-wing eating competition;
- Jose Theodore beat his old team (well, one of them) as the Wild beat the Avs;
- Our dream of seeing Squid back in the lineup for this weekend's Super Bowl matinees is dead;
- Here's the background deets on that Carey Price frozen equipment story;
- OK enough hockey, let's get to some SB XLV sexiness: we've got the porn star who will give free blow jobs if the Steelers win, this year's PETA rejected Super Bowl ad featuring vegetables, and we've even got something for you ladies, 10 shitrtless NFL studs. And by "studs" we hope the blogger means "hot", because Brady Quinn is a terrible QB.
Friday, February 04, 2011
Bullet points for what you missed while dreaming of Playboy models recreating famous Super Bowl plays...