- Can we give up on dreaming about first place in the division now? Bs win their fifth straight;
- Torts goes apeshit at the refs in his post-game presser after the Rangers lost to the Bolts thanks to a 5-on-3 PP;
- The Thrash beat the Leaf in a 3-point game and the Panthers lost, leaving a nice little 8-11 clusterfuck. Joke now, but the Habs and Leafs play on the last night of the season again;
- The West has a much crazier 4-11 clusterfuck, thanks to last night's Calgary win, Chicago win, Anaheim win, and Nashville win;
- Forget Chris Philips, he resigned with the Sens;
- Sabres get Brad Boyes from the Blues for a 2nd rounder;
- Here's your TSN trade deadline preview, such as it is.
Monday, February 28, 2011
Bullet points for what you missed while dreaming of winning an Oscar...
Posted by HabsFan29 at 07:25