- You know, some games you shouldn't even get a point for. Like losing to the Islanders with their tenth-string goalie at home in a shootout after you lost the lead three times. Meh. We think Mom of TMS put it best when she wrote us in an email last night: BOY HAVE I EVER LOST MY ENTHUSIASM FOR THIS TEAM (all caps all hers). We hear you mom. More later;
- Jacques Lemaire gets his 600th career win in the Devils' 2-1(OT) win over the Leaf. Boy, we bet all of you who ran Jacques out of town in the 80's would like him now, eh? The Trap seems like a pleasure compared to The System;
- It's official: WATCH OUT FOR BUFFALO. 3-2 (OT) win over the Cats. They're a mere 2 points out of 8th with all sorts of games in hand;
- Pens managed to eke out 2 goals and it was enough for an OT win over the Kings;
- In the only non-extra time game of the night, Phucktards do scoreboardwatcher a favour and take care of Carolina;
- Mike Fisher goes to the Preds;
- Commence debate about a $400 million publicly-funded arena without a major tenant... now.
Friday, February 11, 2011
Bullet points for what you missed while dreaming of a newer, sexier Vanessa Hudgens...