- Meh. A crappy end to a great week, as the Habs lose 4-1 to the Devils. We didn't show up for the first five minutes and it cost us. The refs are pathetic and it cost us. We couldn't bury a chance if we were shooting at a soccer net and it cost us. More later today;
- Caps-Pens can still be a chippy affair. Caps beat the Pens 3-0, but all anyone wants to talk about is the Matt Cooke knee on Ovie;
- Steve Stamkos gets to 40 goals in the Bolts' 4-3 (OT) win over the Blues;
- Looks like Marc Savard's season is over;
- In your Leafs schadenfreude of the day, Phil Kessel and Ron Wilson sound like they're ready for a divorce.
Monday, February 07, 2011
Bullet points for what you missed while dreaming of winning the Super Bowl...