- Leafs win their second in a row. From the game story, which is AP so it's everywhere: "It's that kind of good fortune that could propel the Maple Leafs back into the Eastern Conference playoff race." Plan the Yonge Street parade!
- Scoreboardwatcher likes the Canes losing, doesn't like that it was in OT;
- Scoreboardwatcher also digs the Caps getting shut out;
- No Sid, No Gino is starting to become a real problem for the Pens. BJs 4, Pens 1. And Matt Cooke was at it again;
- Sabres score 5 goals in the third to beat the Bolts 7-4. Sabres are a team we'd believe would get back in the playoff race (and now they sort of are) long before the Leaf
- Matt D'Agostini has the game-winner and Jaro had a great game in the Blues' 2-1 win over the Cats;
- Here's your "Gauthier after a year as GM" story wrapup: La Presse, Rue Frontenac, Globe and Mail, J.T. puts them all to shame as usual, and Number31 has a great Mcsplooge-slanted take on it.
Wednesday, February 09, 2011
Bullet points for what you missed while dreaming of Olivia Wilde naked, single and available...