- Two points is two points is two points. It wasn't pretty, but we'll take the Habs 3-2 win over the Cats. PleXXXe and Gio are clicking as linemates, and give Big Bald Alex Auld some credit. 6th place, bitches! More later;
- The good news for Sens fans is that they managed to score 5 goals last night. The bad news is that the Wings scored 7, including 5 by Johan Franzen, AND Sens got screwed on a call;
- Pens beat the Isles 3-0, but the only thing anyone wants to talk about is the one-punch goalie fight;
- Canucks solidify their hold on the first place in the league with a shutout over the Yotes;
- Foppa's workout with the Avs made him sleepy.
Thursday, February 03, 2011
Bullet points for what you missed while dreaming of winning your first World Championship on your last try...
Posted by HabsFan29 at 07:16