|NHL Guardian Project villain, The Jackass... er, Jackal|
- Squid! SQUEEE!!!!! Squid looking good to return pretty soon. Maybe. Possibly. He might even be back for the twin Super Bowl matinees this weekend;
- In that same article, it was pointed out CHokula played with the lines at practice, switching up Plexxxe's and Gomez' wingers. At least he's doing, uh, something? How about adjusting the system coach?
- The NHLPA and CBC conducted a players poll, and the Bell Centre was voted favourite building to play in, yet also has the 2nd-worst boards and glass, though with good ice;
- And Plexxxe made the most underrated players list;
- And the Habs are 3rd-most overrated team;
- Coach players would least like to play for? Ron Wilson. At what point does it become piling on to the Leaf? Ever?
- Power rankings roundup: ESPN (Habs 11th), The Hockey News (11th), TSN (15th). No bias there;
- Props to Number31 who had the stomach to watch the whole ASG. You have more guts than us;
- We wanted to link to the Habs' Stan Lee Guardian story which was published over the weekend, but it was so mind-numbingly bad we are now seeing this: I cannot connect to the database because: Unknown MySQL server host 'mysql50-65.wc2.dfw1.stabletransit.com' (2). Trust us, that was more entertaining than the actual story about the Guardian chasing motorcycles at the Grand Prix (seriously). UPDATE - seems to be fixed. Read it if you dare.