Tuesday, December 09, 2008

The Game Day Skate for Tuesday, December 9th

Bullet points for what you missed while dreaming of a (barely) majority government...
  • Leafs end 3-game slide with a 4-2 win over the Isles. Jason Blake led the Leafs with 3 points. Really?
  • Sens blow three one-goal leads, end up losing with 10 seconds left in OT, 4-3 to the Panthers;
  • Bruins beat Tampa 5-3 for their 14th win in 16 games. They're also 10-1-1 at home. I won't even mention which Newfie is their 4th leading scorer. Jeebus;
  • Vanek gets his league-leading 20th goal to help rally the Sabres to a 4-3 win over the Pens.
Habs look to rebound from Kovy's late penalty mess with the Flames in town tonight. Tragically, we'll be watching. On the plus side of the ledger, we'll be bringing back an old FHF favourite feature for the preview. There hasn't been enough hate around here lately.

2 comments:

futuremrsrickankiel said...

RYDER CUP 2008 WOOOOOOOOO

Was actually watching last night on the treadmill at the gym while wearing my Michael Ryder t-shirt. I did a little celebratory dance when he scored that nearly resulted in me falling and breaking my nose. I'm so sexy.

Anonymous said...

Do I smell a new "10 things I hate about..."?