- With the game tied 2-2, Habs turn to MAD MAX who scores the last 3 goals in the Habs 5-2 win over the Cats. ZombiePleks seems to have taken to his new nickname and even scored goal. More later today;
- Habs legend Jean Béliveau was taken to hospital after a wee health scare but released later and all seems well;
- Rangers have a crazy 3rd period comeback to beat the Isles;
- Sharks back on top of the league after a 3-1 win over Dallas;
- Claude Lemieux, comeback!
- The Subbanator makes like Bobby Orr in a 5-1 win over ooh, ze Germans in the WJHC.
Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Bullet points for what you missed while dreaming of some hot Alaskan GILF action...