Thursday, December 18, 2008

Save Panger, I Mean, HF33, Whatever Just Save Him

People,

Panger just informed us that he's not feeling well. That's right, people, Panger's been hit by the superkillerflubugwestnileinfluenzamancold virus.

And we believe him.

You see, this is Panger, last seen a few weeks ago looking very macho.


He's very attractive and has made all of us move in the pants, despite our voracious appetites for the female gender.

But now things have changed and Panger has fallen to the virus and it may be irreversible. Hold your breath people. These are the latest images of Panger :

Good luck old chum. Damn you used to be so hot.

5 comments:

Young HF29 said...

i saw him at a strip club last night. he's fine. it's all an act

Habsfan10 said...

Panger's sick. My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Panger/HFF33 pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

lawyergirl77 said...

Love the Ferris Bueller reference...

And I'm sick too - start the rumour mill peeps!!

wrap around curl said...

Zinc tabs and tea. That is my recommendation. But I am not a doctor or anything. I do own a nurse dress though.

Habsfan10 said...

And with that revelation, Wrap clinched "FHF Blogger of the Year" honours.